Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Anine Review List 2013

Hope everyone is having a nice X-Mas vacation here's my quick reviews. (Making this really quick because I've finished more than 20 I think...)



Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin




The season's most popular show after SAO finished, AoT is about a boy who lost his mom during a giants invade their barricaded town. The boy promised to kill all of these titans and join the specified "military" that was in charge of going out and killing them alongside two of his friends. It's a must watch and I give it a 9 out of 10.



Girls und Panzer



A story about a group of high school girls that want to revive the old martial art of sensha-do which is basically fighting with tanks. The main char is opposed to it and tries to avoid joining but overall joins. It has a lot of tank battles and It's fun watching if you're into the military anime stuff. I give it a 8 out of 10.



Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You



Another season to the Hayate series unrelated to the manga, Hayate and the gang encounter a girl who claims to be the sister of Nagi. The purple hair totally didn't make me believe it, but as you watch more the story gets deeper and more plot twists unfold. It's must watch for Hayate fans. I give it a 9 out of 10.



Highschool DxD New



The next sequel to the Highschool DxD anime. One of my personal favorite series. The series continues off with learning more about Kiba's background as well as having a new student join the council. As the story unfolds more plots twist and unfold as well as the typical fanservice overload. If you're a guy I highly recommend watching it. I give it a 9.5 out of 10.



Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon/Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere



Horizon 1 and 2 is a strange yet unique mix of sci-fi, school theme, military, ecchi, comedy, action, and fantasy all in one. While the story is somewhat loose in my head the setting is on a huge spaceship that has its own city on the top of it, and the main chars are in a school on that city. I recommend watching it for a unique anime (and fanservice,) but pass if you find certain things about it confusing. I give it a 8 out of 10.



Toaru Majustu no Index Endymion no Kiseki



The movie of Index (finally!) The story revolves around the "space" elevator that is shown in almost every Index and Railgun background episode (almost every...) And Touma points it out really good too in the beginning. Overall Index and Touma meet a girl who can sing really well and is also a Level Zero esper like Touma, meanwhile, Mikoto's gang and Accelerator both have their own story that's somewhat connected to Touma's. If you're an Index fan it's doubt that you should what it as well as the Index-tan special. I give it a 9.5 out of 10.



Maoyuu Maou Yuusha



If you are a fan of the rare economy romance themed anime or Spice and Wolf, then this is for you. MMY is about a Hero that was supposed to kill the Queen of the Demons, but instead makes a deal with her to keep her alive and let's her plans come to fruition that allows the war come to an end. In a sense This is much better that S dr" or it needs to be longer. I will eventually solve this issue. Thanks if you did read my reviews.



-Nate
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment